If you are a member of the Hampton Roads Autobody Association and you have between 2 and 99 employees – you are eligible to receive additional value-added* benefits from Optima Health for your employees and their families.
What are the value-added benefits?
Groups** receive the value-added benefits listed below at no additional cost to the member when received fron an in-network provider
- Annual gynecological exam and Pap test
- Annual mammogram and colorectal cancer screenings
- Routine prostate exam and prostate specific antigen (PSA) test
- Routine immunizations and well child care
- Flat co-payments for specialist office visits and outpatient surgery
- Additional Employee Assistance Programs sessions
What is the cost?
There is no additional premiums for these value-added benefits. Once you sign up for Optima Health insurance (at the determined premium level) – and indicate you are a member of the Hampton Roads Autobody Association these value-added benefits will be included in your plan at no additional premium cost.
What if we already offer Optima Health plans?
If you already offer an Optima Health plan, you can add these benefits to your plan at no additional cost. Contact your local agent for more information.
What if I don’t have 2 or more employees and still need coverage?
Optima Health can also meet your unique needs with Optima Individual and Family Health Plans. To get a free quote, access the online application or get more information, click here.
How do I get more information?
Contact your local agent, Brandon Beavers, CPActuaries at (866) 495-4015 or Brandon@cpactuaries.com
Suzanne Stewart with Optima Health at (804) 901-1082.
Visit us on the Web at www.optimahealth.com/associations.
* Value-added refers to an enhanced benefit design compared to non-Association group plans.
** Groups in the Association program are individually underwritten.